I honestly don't know. It just flew by. I met some amazing people, I turned 21, and oh yeah it's my second year in my apartment. It just went by so fast! I'd like a do over please. Like right now would be nice. Just go back to September and start again. I think I'd do some things differently. Organic chemistry would consume my life.
Now I have to get ready for next semester. I can't believe I'll be graduating soon. Then medical school... then I'll be a doctor... and maybe I'll rule the world one day. Okay no thanks to the last one, but I will change it. I'm really upset I didn't remember these blogs earlier.. I would have liked to spend more time on them and I feel like I'm rushing through and that isn't like me. Definitely would like to redo that. I need to invest in some post-its to remind myself of things like this.
#41?
No comments:
Post a Comment