Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Brings Out the Human Nature in Us

Okay Thanksgiving is actually over now and I have just uploaded a bunch of posts that was lingering in my microsoft word for a while now. People must think I'm crazy for putting up 10 posts in one night especially because its right after Thanksgiving and I should be resting up for a long day of Black Friday Shopping later and work after that. Black Friday is crazy! People attack the stores like savages, pushing others and stepping on each others toes, not caring about anything else but getting that purse thats on sale. Again, this is an example of our human nature coming out of us. Many of my blogs are about human nature because I think its very interesting how us humans react to certain things and how different we are. Some of us can be the nicest people anyone has ever met, but a split second later, during Black Friday, we can be the most rudest not caring person ever. It is intriguing how something like Black Friday can change our personalities for the time being and then the next day we are back to our normal selves offering people help and whatnot and doing the exact opposite of what we were just doing before. I'm excited though because if you ask most girls, we love Black Friday because it gets our adrenaline pumping as we speed walk from store to store spending our hard work earnings on everything we can lay our hands on. A few more hours left… I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment