Friday, November 26, 2010

The Finger Game

So for our weekend assignment we were supposed to go to a bar and do the finger game that was shown in the movie. So on Wednesday before I came back home for Thanksgiving I went to a local bar with a couple of my friends. We were all dressed up, excited and ready to have fun. I told my friends about the finger game and how I was suppose to test it out on a random stranger that I just met. We had a couple of drinks and we were having a blast. Some guys approached us and started talking to us and I was trying to find an opportunity to do the finger game on one of the guys but I chickened out last minute. I guess I wasn't intoxicated enough to do so. But I saw one of my drunk friends who was having a one-on-one conversation with one of the guys put her hand on his hand. I'm not sure if she was doing the finger game that I told her about or if she was doing ti right because she was kind of drunk. But if she did, I guess my assignment was half a success. I wish I had the opportunity to do it and see for myself how a guy reacts to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment