Thursday, December 9, 2010

Distractions

Have any of you decided to "set" sometime for studying, and then gone off into the exciting worlds of constantly IM'ing people and go on youtube? For me, that happens way too much than it should, and sometimes I get nothing done cause of people talking to me for so long about their problems sometimes. It's funny cause I ask people about their problems and others tell me about theirs, so it becomes kind of like a problem asking/solving cycle. It's just so much better than studying some dull material at times, that is not even relevent to the world, and rather dealing with people's issues. One of my friends told me that I should be one of those school counselors that changes peoples lives because I can go on for so many hours of talking (like literally I can go on for 10 hours easily with one person) and saying your problems and getting them out is a way of healing. Of course, active talk is helpful but knowing that somewhere is there to listen and care about them means a lot for someone that is troubled. I only wish more people were like that too, cause sometimes it may be too much for one person...

No comments:

Post a Comment