Sunday, December 12, 2010
movies
Can I just start out by saying that Angelina Jolie is GORGEOUS. My mother and I just saw the movie The Tourist, and although I'm forever drooling over Johnny Depp I literally stared at Angelina just thinking I would give anything to look like her. That said, I actually thought the movie was better than the previews made it out to be. They showed some really cool technology, like being able to recreate a soggy burned note on a computer program, when the note was in a different country then the man trying to piece it together on the computer. However, I am getting a little annoyed over the similar plots of the movies Angelina has been in lately. This was another suspense/action movie with a twist at the end, just like Salt. I love both Johnny Depp and Angelina and would definitely see any movie that had both of them in it. I would love to see another changeling-type movie as well.
Labels:
Michelle Goldman,
Post #35,
THR 216
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment