Monday, September 27, 2010

Grand Theft Auto



Grand Theft Auto!!! The most amazing game I've ever played!!
Have you ever seen a girl play this game and absolutely love it? Because I do:)
Before I met this game, I've never played this kind of game.
And I'm not a real gamer or something, but I DO love this game.
This game well represents the culture and people, and it's incredibly detailed.
It's been while I haven't played GTA, but I still impressed by its delicate touch of how it describes the real world.
In my opinion, the San Andreas PC version was more interesting than the recent versions(Fourth version and Liberty City). PC was easier to control than the Play Station's controller and it had more choices of 'appearance' of the character. I mean, you could buy all different types of clothes for the character with the cash you earned. Also, I love the car painting option. When I found a decent car, I always went to the paint shop and painted it with different color. If I couldn't get the color I like, then I repainted again and again. I painted several wonderful cars with decent colors and parked them on my park spot, then I could save them.
What I liked specially about San Andreas version was extra missions, such as taxi mission and firefighter mission. You could get extra income by those missions and it's so much fun either.
Main missions are enjoyable of course, but some hidden missions actually made me love this game. There are 200 Pigeons are hidden all over the map, and some of them are really hard to find. And when you shoot the pigeons, polices usually try to get you, so you have to get out of there as soon as possible. You can get some extra figures or items when you are reached to some point, like if you get 50 pigeons, then you get a nice chopper. It's like emblems in Resident Evil4.
Anyway, back to the point, I think 'girly things' that can be added to Hamlet game are car painting or shopping for the characters' appearance.





No comments:

Post a Comment