Sunday, September 26, 2010

Annoyance

Feeling annoyance recently because it seems like I got endless work to do. I am taking five courses this semesters, fifteen credits in total. It is actually one of the fewest credits semesters in my four year of college. However, I feel like I got a lot of work to do. Perhaps it is because I am nervous; perhaps I am not ready for school..

I say I am nervous because this is my fourth year of college. By the next year, I would be finishing my school. After all those years, I am finally done with school... However, I do not feel excited. I am quit nervous actually. I do not know what to do next and what my future would look like. I asked myself, after all these years, am I ready? Have I gotten enough education? Am I well prepared?

I say I am not ready for school because I feel like I need a long vacation. I have not had a real vacation since I was 12. I always recalls the days when I did not need to do anything, just staying at home, laying on the bed, looking up at the sky and imagining the world beyond the clouds. However, those days were long gone from me. For the last years, I always needed to work for my family, during my summer vacation, winter vacation and even my weekend. My life was split into half, half for school; half for work. I feel like I deserve a vacation. A vacation before I end what I have spent for those years for, allows myself to plan for my future and my own life.

I still have a long way to go; a long path to walk.
I should take a step back now and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment