Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hamlet's World

Today in class we expanded on the idea of Hamlet becoming a video game. As we were talking about the game, I came up with some ideas to put into the game. One idea I came up with is that since we can only use the city as our environment, I thought we would split up the city into different levels. For example we can choose the tallest building to represent the castle since the castle is the biggest, strongest, and noticeable structure in the kingdom.

Also since we are using the wii console to play the game, I thought about using swords or axes instead of using guns for the fighting scene. I believe it will be more entertaining because instead of just aiming and firing a gun one can swing, block, stab, or be more interactive with a sword or axe. Another idea that I came up with is that we should have a mini video of what happened and what the player have to do in the begining of the game. I believe this would be entertaining and it will feel like one is watching a movie but is really a game.

I also think that we should make Ophelia have a whip or rope to symbolize how she has Hamlet undercontrol. Also Ophelia should have make Hamlet feel quick or powerless and make Hamlet's father be a symbol for healing Hamlet. This is so far what I have thought of putting in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment