Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Julie and Julia & blog

I watched the movie ‘Julie&Julia’ last week. The movie was really good and impressive. It is about Julie and Julia, and I think the director wants to tell about the importance of commutation through the two main characters.

The movie shows how the blog can be effective to people’s life. In the movie, Julie is not satisfied with her work and her friends, but she finds her happiness from cooking. She wants to try a lot of recipes from Julia’s cook book. Her husband asks her start to make her own blog, and tell about her cooking experience on her blog. As she posts what and how she cooks, more people visit her blog by commenting and supporting her posting. In addition, she communicates with other people through her blog. Her blog is a way to find her another identity. Julie finds what she really wants to do from the blog.

That’s why there are a lot of blogs on the Internet these days. Bloggers want to share ideas and communicate with strangers. I made my own blog a year ago. I wanted to introduce my favorite music and share with others through the blog. And I wrote what I think and what I have in mind which I can’t tell anybody. Blog can be a way to present what I really am, what I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment