Monday, September 27, 2010

Women Doing Something Wrong? NO.

So as in my previous blog, i was discussing love. well i would love to touch on a specific topic. Today in class there was a statement made. I dont know what was said word for word but i know the point was that women must be doing something wrong for the man to leave. That is the most ignorant statement i heard in a while considering a female said it.

My father is known for being a cheater and leaving great women for no apparent reason. My mom, my brothers mom, my sisters mom and few other ex-girlfriends. He always commits and is faithful for a while but then he decides to switch it up and ruin everything. My dad always had girlfriends that were successful, pretty and always did what he wanted. I have stories of the things they did for them but i'm not trying to write a book, just a blog entry. Never did one of my dad's girlfriends cheat, or become rapidly over-weight, or stopped taking care of themselves. Honestly, they became more in tuned with their appearance when they met my father. But no matter what my father just wasn't satisfied which had nothing to do with the female slipping up on their appearance.

That statement really got to me because i know my mom did absolutely nothing wrong in their relationship and he still left. And his most recent girlfriend did everything for him. He was jobless, she paid for almost everything. When we came to visit, she planned so much stuff to do. she was the perfect woman and yet he still left which makes that statement untrue in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment