Monday, September 27, 2010


I took this picture around Smith Haven Mall this weekend.
Life is like marry-go-round, not only for human being but for every creature. It sometimes feels like is determined by someone – by God some would say – and we are just following that trail (like Oedipus’s life was determined according to the story). We are sitting on a wooden horse, we don’t know where it will take us to, but usually it doesn’t get away from its daily routine.
When the sun goes up, I return to where I started. These days, I really feel this way. Although I tried so hard to finish a task, and I finally end it – then, another big task is in front of me. I feel like I am always at the same point even if I try hard to get away from it – like running on the treadmill. Is there any exit to get away from the routine or one’s destiny? I hope there’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment