Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Midterm Week

It's like hell week.. every time. No matter how much I study or what I do, this week is always painful. This week I have developmental biology and organic chemistry. I'm really not excited. Organic chemistry is tonight and I am sick as hell. I can't believe my boyfriend got me sick. He has such great timing. After this I have to work on the theater project. I really really really miss sleep.

On a lighter note, since my birthday is coming up birthday shopping has begun. I got a new the new iphone this weekend along with a couple other things I've had my eye on. I told my boyfriend I want a lemur. I wonder what he'll do with that. I never tell him what I want for my birthday but he always finds something nice.

I started feeding the feral cats by the train station last week. Apparently there are a couple people that pitch in and do it and since I live so close I thought I'd help out. I actually really enjoy it. I guess that's kind of strange. I met one of the women that feeds them and she told me a little bit about them. I'll do what I can. I always donate money when I go to the grocery store if the checkout person asks me if I want to donate to what ever cause they have that week. I guess I'm kind of adopting 4 more cats. My kitty would probably get jealous if he knew.

oh and this is post #17

No comments:

Post a Comment