Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More ideas for Hamlet

I previously wrote a blog regarding ideas for Hamlet, but the more I think about it, the more ideas I have. I am very excited to see the outcome and find it interesting that Gary’s mod is an easy download for anybody. In other words, anyone can build a game and make money on it, which is, in my opinion, an incentive for anyone.
Regarding weaponry, I like the guns, but I was thinking that maybe we can also use light sabers instead of swords in act five. I do not want it to be reminiscent of star wars, but I would love to see someone’s arm be chopped off. Violence is something that I feel will help sell the game as well as find an audience for it.
I also feel that maybe we can have the player create their own character, such as choosing the features and body type; however, I am not so sure if Gary’s mod will allow that to happen. I will be thinking of more ideas throughout the semester as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment