Monday, September 27, 2010

Alice

So over the weekend I watched part of the last lecture by Randy Pauche- very inspiring but sad at the same time. But I decided to do a little research on him just to see what exactly he did. One of his projects that I came across was "Alice." I thought it looked interesting and might actually apply to this class but the interent hasn't been working on my computer in my room so I couldn't download it on the sinc site computer. I'm not sure exactly what it is but it might be interesting to take a look at it... here is a description and the website:

Alice is an innovative 3D programming environment that makes it easy to create an animation for telling a story, playing an interactive game, or a video to share on the web. Alice is a teaching tool for introductory computing.

www.alice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment