Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Photos


This is my uncle abel. He was almost one hundred when he died. He rode his tractor in the fields well into his eighties. He was a man of few, sometimes misunderstood words. He was a family man who took care of his wife so she didn't have to work. Unfortunately he left her with a lot of money which she refuses to use to take care of herself these days. She now feels everyone owes her and she deserves to be taken care of without having to pay for herself. I am really leery to put my modified photos of my family online. My family is quite insane. I have already written so many terrible truths about them on this website, but putting up all of these modified photos just won't happen. My family is insane, and I'm afraid of what might happen should certain members see what I did to their photos. I hope this class understands artistic freedom. A few of my pictures were written on with my feelings. Only two that I can think of at the moment have this done, but it's their none the less. I have a feeling that if my family were to see these pictures on the internet by some odd coincidence that they might consider suing me. I have no money, no house, no car in my name. I still have this feeling that they'd find something to get me on and I'd be screwed. I have no problem telling the people what I have seen that is wrong with my family, but I don't want to deal with being sued. It's crazy for some people to contemplate being sued by family members. It's quite easy for me to contemplate considering things that have gone on in my family. The happy, smiling faces piss me off when I know what's really going on underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment