Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another night...

Staying up late again tonight. Need to study for my internet programming class's midterm. I do not know is this my problem of not knowing how to organize my time or I really have so many works to do. Do all college students stay up late all the time? I can describe myself as a late night person. I always sleep at a very late time, around one or two in the morning, something even three or four o'clock. Actually, I do enjoy sleeping. Yet, I just got works and works to do. May be I should learn to focus and concentrate more when I study and work, like I am not suppose to writing this blog while I am studying my exam. Can anybody suggest a way that can make me be more concentrated? I need to be more productive also. Can I change? or I was born this way?
Sigh.
Have a good dream for those who are enjoying their beauty sleeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment