Monday, September 27, 2010

second life.

So, I made this secondlife thing and honestly, it really creeps me out. Right now someone is talking to me in Spanish and I don't understand. He just told me to "let go." I probably should, but this just creeps me out. There was an episode of Law & Order and some crazy guy stalked people through secondlife and whatever. It's an interesting concept, you can be whatever you'd like to be because it's the internet and no one really knows who you are or what you're actually doing; and that's exactly what I find creepy. I have nothing to hide. I'm an open, honest person and don't feel the need to pretend to be something I am not behind a computer screen.

Now this guy is following me everywhere I turn and I want him to go away, but I don't want to be mean and ask him to leave me alone. I guess I can't even pretend to be mean through a screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment