Friday, September 17, 2010

Family Pics

It’s not an easy work to get family pictures from my mother in Korea. She doesn’t know how to scan the pictures, so I asked my best friend who lives in next to my apartment to send that pics to my email address. After my mother collected the pictures from my family album, she gave that pics to my friend. My friend scanned that pics and sent them to my email address.

I recieved about 30 family pictures. My mother said that most of old pictures are disappeared and they couldn't afford to take many pictures in the past. When I looked at the pictures, some pictures reminds me of the back in the day. At first time, when I heard this project, I didn't like it. I had to ask my mother to send the pictures and I don't have any idea how I am going to do with this work. I realized that I don't know many things about my family history in details. It's kind of shame on me that I was not interested in family's history. However, in this time, I heard stories about my family history from mom on the phone, and it will be a good chance to know my background and find my indentity too.

No comments:

Post a Comment