Friday, September 17, 2010

Shoes.

Last night I went out to California Pizza Kitchen up at the Smithhaven Mall, while I was there all I kept thinking about were these GORGEOUS shoes I saw at Bakers... I had to get them. I know, I know, all the guys reading this are like "Ugh! Just another girl obsessed with shoes." Well... yes, I am. All girls are. But we only buy them to attract men! Did you know that the Chinese came up with the first high heeled shoe? It was modeled after a woman's foot during which she was having an orgasm! (Now all the girls are going to test this theory haha)

It's crazy what women go through to attract men. Doing our hair, putting on make up, waxing, working out, shaving, dying, push-up bras!, the heels, the jewelry, the outfit.. Not that I don't do it myself, but ladies -- why?! I know it's just natural instinct and in our society you couldn't walk around like a cavewoman... but men don't do nearly as much! Geez, they should at LEAST start waxing some places.. OR if they could just give birth and we passed that rite on to them, then I think we could call it even.

Anyway, here's a pic of my new shoes. Enjoy the beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment