Sunday, October 3, 2010

Basketball

My body is in pain right now after playing basketball with my friends yesterday. I played a total of 7 games yesterday night at west apartment courts. I was drenched in sweat as one can see the sweat marks on my shirt. Right now my neck is stiff and in pain, my lower back is killing me, my legs are sore, etc. Even with all this pain that I am suffering right now, I felt good yesterday because I didn't play for awhile and I felt that I had a good exercise. I was driving in, making lay ups, making shots, getting rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, basically doing everything. I won every game except for one but I revenged that game that by having a rematch and destroying them the next game.

I was getting hacked or fouled left and right yesterday but throughout my years of playing basketball I have gotten used to it. However, on the last point, on the last game I got hit by an elbow in my eye. My teammate shot the ball and I got the rebound and quickly shot it up than out of nowhere I see an elbow coming straight at me. I was getting ready for the hit as I instinctively closing my eye as the elbow is coming for my eye. After that hit, I knew it was a sign calling it quits as my body took enough hits and blows from my opponents. As a reward for myself I took a nice hot shower and went to Kelly and got myself a delicious roast beef and turkey sandwich with a refreshing bottle of Gatorade.

No comments:

Post a Comment