Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Did you get some news?

A friend that I met in Italy recently asked me if I got some news for her. I thought about it for a while, and I wrote everything that I'm doing lately back to her. It wasn't an unusual question; however, it seems like a caution to me. Should everyone do something new every now and then?

I think it's better to have something fresh in life to keep the rigor. New works, friends, hobbies, entertainments, etc... No one wants to be bored I assumed. Thus, getting involves of some clubs, societies, or any group activities might bring some effects (positive/negative) to change to the routine.

I personally think that only the old people don't have that much of chance to experience the fresh stuffs. Poor them not only learn slowly but also don't have the chance to get to know what is new beyond their bounded and aged social group.

I'm too young to engage into any routine, and not that I want to show my youthfulness but just not to waste this golden period of life. It's always the time to have change as long as you are still able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment