Saturday, October 16, 2010

homesick

I am an exchange student from Korea. I have been to the U.S since this winter. For the first semester, I was so excited with new environment, new people and new school. So, I didn't have time for being homesick. I enjoyed being here and was eager to learn English. But since summer, I started to miss home, parents and frinds. I missed them before summer but it was different. I wanted to go back to korea as soon as possible. I did not want to be here anymore. It was kind of my slump, but then my friend visited me from Korea, so I felt much better. But these days, I feel homesick again. It is like a cycle. I missed Korean restaurants so much which are all in Korea, so a few days ago i wrote all of them down. There are more than 40 restaurants I want to go. I didn't expect that many so i was surprise how much I miss Korea. Now that I have only two and a half months left and I know I am going to miss here so much. I will miss a lot of good people I met here. So I have to spend rest of my time meaningfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment