Friday, October 1, 2010

How do you know you have been right or wrong of....??

Does anyone ever make yourself to do something you know you are not good at? This is what I'm doing to myself now. I know my math is not good but I'm taking classes in Finance and statistic. Honestly, they are tough as hell....... However, I found the feeling of great success when I finally understand something in math.

This is what we called "Feel Challenging!" It is true that if you keep practicing everyday, you will finally master it. But isn't it better if I spent all these time studying something else that I am talented rather than struggling with math? Is this what we said "being efficient in studying" like to exploit from your "comparative advantages" for your own good??

I just doubt on my decision taking the Business and Economics majors while I'm not a math person. I'm still telling myself that it doesn't matter what I'm studying since as long as I'm learning something useful and practical. Right?

I just wonder if there is always a wiser choice of doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment