Wednesday, October 6, 2010

minimalism or complexity?


I tend to go for a more complex way of style compared to a minimalistic style. Both extremes have disadvantages though. The more complex a room is, the more cluttered it is. Take for example my room. It has all pictures all of the wall, books everywhere, clothes splayed out before my bed. It looks cluttered. My friends room has anything but that. Always neat, not a single picture anywhere. I feel out of place, almost as if I shouldn't step foot on her rug.
I have a theory that as you grow older people like the more minimalistic approach. Now, kids like to put up posters of there favorite teams or pop stars. As we grow to be adults we learn to look at more simple things in life. Until then I'll keep on making my room a mess as my mom yells at me to clean up every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment