Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Theater Space: Unmodified



So in searching through google warehouse for that stage/theater space that would capture my eye and inspire me to create a better one, i finally came across this one. This is by far not my finished product, this is the space, unmodified. I liked the shape and design of the stage, especially the little runway. it was lacking some major elements though that i feel a stage needs, especially if there is going to be a big concert going on. For one there was no texture and barely any color. so much cloud get done to this space. So I got to work and started modding this space like crazy. You will see in my next post the work i put in. I'm happy with the results, i definitely went more on the creative side with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment