Saturday, October 16, 2010

Marx

Karl Marx was a large advocate of communism. He felt the struggles in society were caused by capitolism. Communism is a great idea in theory. Wouldn't it be great if everyone is "even". Too bad this idea doesnt work in practice. Even in a communist society people would have to do work. Why would someone work harder if they didn't make more money for doing it. I'm not saying people are naturally lazy or anything, but it seems rather pointless to work harder for the same reward. I remember I used to joke at one of my older jobs. I was kinda lazy and would play around at my job, but I was still a generally good employee. One of my friends asked me once if I ever feared getting fired. I told him no because I am still a step ahead of the worst employee there. Thats just how people are at work, there is no need to be the best, you just have to be good enough to keep your job. So in a communist society were you got a paycheck regardless, why would you ever pick a more challenging job. Capitolism works in practice because it is natural. Its just a reward system. You work harder and you get rewarded for it. Its like nature, those who survive are those who work hardest and are best fit too survive. Aside from just the money area, communism doesn't work because society needs a government. There can never be a society where everyone is equal because then who makes the rules. Anyways my final note is that MARXISM IS FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment