Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Major

Being technically a senior in college is very overwhelming. I myself have changed my major three times in my short three years at Stony Brook University and I often wonder if I made the right decision to come to this school or should have picked on of the other 9 schools I was accepted to. But I am figuring out that I don’t need to know right away. And honestly, I am no longer worried about not knowing what I want to do with the rest of my life. I am young, and I thankfully have a very supportive family that will always help me. I am not making a decision on a major as of yet, but I am proud to be an undergraduate working towards looking for something I love. I don’t need to know what I want to do with the rest of my life after only 21 years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment