Saturday, October 16, 2010

Final Project

I have no idea what we have to do for a final project. Do we just have to make a video with a few other students? Does it have to be based on the plays we read or could it just be based on a concept discussed in class. I really have no idea what it has to be on, but I could totally use some group members to work on it with. If anyone is randomly reading this and wants to work on the final project together then just shoot me an email at chrissorto@hotmail.com. If it can be based on a concept discussed in class I was thinking that maybe it could be based on the semiotic square. Or perhaps base it on the play Hamlet. Hamlet is a big play and has a lot of different areas that could be good for a video discussion. It has good themes and concepts and such. As I said tho, I am still lost when it comes to what we have to do exactly, so just shoot me an email if you can even just help me out. Anyway I gotta go and get some dinner with friends. Oh yea another idea for a final project could be based around a future play. Because none of the plays I have read so far stand out as great but maybe a future one will.

No comments:

Post a Comment