Saturday, September 25, 2010

Waltz

During the summer vacation, I visited my motherland for about 6 weeks. One day, there was a dance meeting which my parents usually go every week. So I followed them and record their performance. It was much better than couple years ago.
My mom and dad are doctors. So they don't have time to enjoy their vacation. Actually last time they visited New York was about 10 years ago. They learn this dance for their health and recreational purposes. So they want to dance in the cruise ship after their retirement. I met their dance teacher and he was so funny and tried to teach me how to do Waltz and it was just so hard to follow. Well I have to write THE LAST BLOG so please enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV35f1ItmNY

No comments:

Post a Comment