Friday, September 24, 2010

Treating Your Mother Compare and Contrast.

i was thinking today as my body ached and my mind went insane thinking about all the work i out had to get done for school about why i'm such an idiot and a sucker for my mother. this is abnormal and very painful for me most of the time. i can't see my mother in pain or doing work i'd rather do it than have her do it. for example, if the dishes need to be done or the house needs to be cleaned i will put myself through hell to get it done before she gets to it but later it proves to be very bad for me. like my school work pays for it or im just burnt out and cant focus on anything. i don't really know why i'm like this but by the way my other friends and peers talk about their day to day life it doesn't seem like anybody else is like me and it annoys me sometimes. i love to help people and get the satisfaction that i made somebodies elses day easier but later my day gets tougher. is this a sickness? how can i fix this?
all my life i have been the carpet that everybody stepped on and used and i want to change that. especially in a public environment because i don't even know half the people who use me for whatever i know and have nothing to do with me. at least at home i'm assisting one my own blood family members. for example this kid followed me all the way to my third class of the day asking me for my notes and i was not comfortable giving them to him. how was i to know if he would give them back or if he was going to screw me over then i'd be the one at the midterm with nothing to study, kicking myself in the throat. well today i didn't let a kid use me for my notes which i worked soo hard on to get and to actually go to class unlike some people who get lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment