Saturday, September 25, 2010

Movie: Amelie


First time when I saw this movie was when I was a senior in high school. I was so frustrated that I have to study a lot to go to university. Then, I watched this movie and Amelie made me smile. She tried to give happiness to people and punish those who treat nice people badly. She is such a cute and lovely character in that movie. She got homeschooled and her parents were not warm to her. She had no friends so she was always lonely. Then one day, she found a secret box and gave it back to the owner. He cried when he found that box and that made her to spread happiness. Her imagination of giving happiness to people, her way of expression and beautiful french background were well balanced and made this movie successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment