Monday, September 6, 2010

my first sketchup mod



From the second I saw that we would be using SketchUp I was instantly intrigued in the course. After searching through the SketchUp warehouse I was able to figure out what I wanted to do for the first assignment. Seeing as we had to mod a futuristic vehicle, I brought back a concept from a time period that still interests me to this day, the Medieval times. I took a futuristic hover motorcycle, stripped it of some of its unnecessary features and added a jousting lance to the bike. I then duplicated the bike and placed the two onto a traditional jousting field. The past meets future... an idea that I believe will serve as my inspiration to create sketches of my own once i find myself more comfortable with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment