Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project Update

This is the present city where my vehicle will be coming from. It is a Warehouse city but I added a few elements that will help my story. Among the added stuff are the: traffic lights, vehicles, shadows, cones, and sunrise background. I also removed the edges from this image to give a reality look.

I've been working on this project non-stop the whole day. My eyes are strained; I forgot to have dinner; my roommate's worried about me; and I think I broke my mouse. I might sound like I'm dying here but surprisingly I'm not. Working on something you're not familiar with [like SketchUp] may be a pain but what keeps me going is how it'll all work out. Just like in anything we do, the more we work for something, the greater the satisfaction we get from finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment