Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blogging! Why Blogging?

I started to like this blogging thing when I really want to tell people something that I've experienced, thought, wondered, and answered. It is because of getting interested by this virtual social platform, I started to look for comments. So far, I received none!

Did people ever read my blog? Did they just read it and get bored? What this whole blogging thing is all about? We have more than one class of people posting their words on the same blog but rarely anyone leave a comment!?

I used to think that people blog to share their anecdotes, but did they actually share their things with people?? It may be a bit confusing, let say if this was just a regular blog that had only one person posted his/her words here, the chance of receiving comments had to be tiny as hell when we didn't receive comments with 20-30 people frequent here.

If no one is reading your blog, why do we blog?

1 comment:

  1. Simon i was thinking the exact same thing. basically i think it's because we are just blogging to get our grades and everybody just writes something and moves on to the next blog. i wanted to also get the same feeling out of blooging that you are talking about but it didn't happen maybe we all don't have time to read every blog and comment on them all.
    aurooj hussain

    ReplyDelete