Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boston and my Camera

One of the "must-haves" in this course - besides a laptop (hopefully with SketchUp installed), a flash drive, and an external hard drive - is a camera. Anything is fine, as long as it can take decent photos. Meaning, even those built-in cameras in cell phones will do. So with my handy point-and-shoot camera in hand, I took photos of Massachusetts (Boston, primarily) during my trip there last week (remember the long weekend?).

First up is a photo of Charles River taken from my phone. Now I know you must be thinking, Didn't she just say it was a point-and-shoot camera? Well it was the one time I didn't have the camera with me.. *ahem* left it in the car *ahem* and I thought it'd be a waste not to take the opportunity to take a snapshot of this beautiful river from my vantage point.


We toured Cambridge and Boston City most of the time and here are the things I found interesting:



far left: remnants of Halloween, apparently

left: one of the many churches in the city







far left: a dome (?)

left: a really cool building in my opinion



far left: if memory serves right, that's a jail
left: she actually moved as I was walking across the street, ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment