Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone. This is my blog for the THR 216 website. I hope you will all enjoy reading my posts, and I will try to make them as interesting as possible without adding too many details and boring you out. I hope this will be an enjoyable class, and the given assignments not putting me to sleep (no offense)! While I am taking this for a dec D, the use of software and not having to memorize bajillions of paintings for stressful exams makes this already above the rest of the other classes! I have used photoshop in the way past, so I hope now will be a good time to refresh them and learn new skills because I have always liked to improve my ability in that area. I hope we will all have a good time in this class, and push forward till the days of snow in December! ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment