Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family What it is?

Family is the one thing in life that keeps me running. It is the one thing that i wake up to and the last thing i think about before going to sleep. Maybe I'm old fashioned or I'm too attached but if i have my family then i can do anything in the world. this family of mine is big and very discombobulated most of the time but it is still a unit and a great on for me. They support me in everything i do and and love me even when i am the worst person. This is part of the reason why i think i will like the first project. it involves my family and i love old pictures. there is only some minor issues with the project i dont have any pictures of my grandparents because my parents were the first to come here and settle from Pakistan. therefore they are the first to start new lives and memories here in the states. my pictures start from when it was just my parents as newly weds in a foreign country. the other problem i have is that there is no historical context to my family members and so there is nothing cool about my family. anyways i hope everything goes well with the project because this is quite new territory for me.
aurooj hussain

No comments:

Post a Comment