Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Shot.

I just called my sister in Hong Kong told her what we are going to do in class with family pictures. Surprisingly, I found she is actually happy searching for the family pictures for me. I can hear it from her tone. Maybe it is right to make a collective album for the family. Is this gonna be the most meaningful class I would ever have in SB? I really don't mind if it is.

At the time I bought my first digital camera in 2004, I told my sister I wanted to buy a camera to take more pictures for the family; however, I didn't really do what I wanted to do since most of my relatives do not like taking pictures for some reasons.

Since I left home from 2006, in these four years, I found my family has changed so much.. I mean their personalities. Everyone behaves differently; at least they are different from what I remembered. Sometimes, I told myself I need a change in life, even just a little change in habit, dress code, behavior, etc.... whatever!....but it doesn't really matter if I did or I didn't do anything about it because everyone changes when time goes by.

If we didn't catch that moment, we probably will lose it forever. That's why we write, we take pictures, we blog, we use all forms of recording to catch that moment. Now, I'm blogging for the first time in my life, and I promise I will do it again and again and again.... at least 49 times more.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's family album!
P.S. I have been taking pictures with my phone camera in these few days in order to collect more daily pictures for the class.
Why don't you do the same? So, we can share these pictures as a way of sharing what we see every day on campus. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment