Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random thoughts.

I found this semester a challenging one since I finally get into the concentration of my business major. There are many practical skills and knowledge of the field that I have to pick up. Many side jobs have to be taken care of such as spending more than regular of time to do research on companies’ profiles, financial conditions, industries’ averages P/E…etc. Moreover, the Math Statistic class is expected to be hard even though we just had the first week, I already found a little difficult to understand the material... all these technical works and studies would really make this semester a challenging one. PLUS, fortunately, all the professors that I have this semester are all fun guys.

Besides all these, the media class and the culture class that I am taking seem to be relatively interesting and relaxing. One good news for the media class is that I finally got some family pictures from my sisters. Many of these pictures are taken more than 10 years ago; I don’t even remember I have kept some of them. For this, I have to give credits to my mother and sisters. They really kept my stuffs good and safe.

Of all of these family pictures, some of them get really yellowish since they have been around for at least 20 years. One of them has its color fading. I was thinking if that picture will finally become blank after another 40, 60 years or even I died. I suddenly think of a question that I had thought of before, which is if all of my belongings, pictures, records, and people that I know have gone, what else can prove my existence on earth? Does someone die without anyone remembering him if he lived for more than a couple of ten years in his life and once met a lot of friends? If it does, does it matter to you?

However, let says it doesn’t, which means everyone had lived on earth, after his/her demise, has someone remembers his/her existence. Then, who is the eldest associate that you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment