
This is my second semester at Stony Brook. I'm currently living off-campus house near Smithhaven mall. I applied on-campus housing several time but I couldn't find a place because I'm 26 and a transfer student and the housing department primary offers rooms for new freshmen and sophomores. I don't know exactly how the dorm condition is. There are some benefits for on-campus housing. One of my friend lives at the dorm next to the administration building and he has a lot of friends. Also, he doesn't need a car so he can save his money.
However, I read a funny letter from one of my friends at Stony Brook who recently got in as freshman. He lives at the dorm and got the warning letter. The letter states as you can see the photo. I think people who live at the same dorm as him should get this letter. It's fun to read but I don't know what to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment