




Professor Baldwin mentions New York City in almost if not every class period. I have to agree with him that the city is truly an amazing place with tons of opportunity. Living on Long Island you'd think I'd have been to the city a lot but regretfully I don't go as often as I'd like to. Usually I go once every year in the summer with a group of friends but other than that I never really get the opportunity to go. I've seen a few broadway plays, been to the taping of Jimmy Fallon, and went to several museums. And of course can't forget shopping in the city. But I'd have to say my two favorite things in the city are the people and the buildings. There's nothing like walking throught the city looking up at the giant skyscrapers or being in the heart of Times Square at night with the lights and billboards. Also, the diversity in the people you see there is amazing. There's never a dull moment between the hustle and bustle of people, sirens of firetrucks, and the constnt beeping from the taxis, it truly is the city that never sleeps.
Shown here are some photos I took in Times Sqaure and from the Top of the Rock this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment