Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Next Song is...

There is so many "stupid" songs on the radio. Back in the day songs had meaning. Recording artists sang or rapped about things that meant something to them or happened in their life. Now, there are songs for all types of various dance moves courtesy of New Boyz, Soulja Boy, Chris Brown and a whole bunch of other artists whose name draws a blank right now. There are other songs that don't mean anything like "Whatagottapitusberry" (I think that's how you spell it) and a lot of others.

The funny thing about today's music artists is that they're "stupid" songs make hits and we actually vibe to them. People actually go out and buy they're CDs. I mean what is the next song going to be about? Getting your nails polished or your eye brows done? I wonder if people would listen to a song about cleaning a window?

Its mostly about the beat to me. If I listen to the song long enough I'll learn the lyrics but I don't really pay attention to what their saying which is another problem because they could be talking about blowing up your house but your dancing to it....LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment