Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sundays

"Sunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday. In some Christian traditions it is first-day Sabbath and in many it is Lord's Day. For many Christians it is the day set apart for worship of God, due to their belief in Christ's resurrection on a Sunday, according to the Gospels. Sunday is a day of rest in many countries of the world, part of 'the weekend'."- Wikipedia

Since I was little, Sunday has been all about "family day." I didn't hang out with friends this day, and I hung out with the family and had a big pasta dinner. A very typical italian sunday, I never really had much work to do, and usually just sat around.

So then why am I doing so much work? Now being a freshman, I realize how much these classes are going to take up in my day. I think i should start doing homework a little each day. Homework in each class plus studying for upcoming tests is going to be a challenge. I never really studied in high school, so this is all going to be new to me. I think i'm ready and mature for the challenges ahead of me. I just need to space out the time that I would be doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment