Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Town

This evening I went to see 'The Town.' I was always interested in seeing it because I just visited Boston and therefore wanted to see all the buildings I visited in it. Surprisingly, I knew where it was taken place. The movie was great and I learned a lot about life.

When people fall in love, they WILL change their ways to be with the right person. Stop here if you want to see the movie because i don't want to ruin it for everyone. Ben Affleck falls in love with a girl who is a manager at a bank he just robbed. As they start seeing each other he falls more and more in love and doesn't tell her who he actually is and tries to avoid it. Then the FBI tells the girl that he is a suspect and right away all trust is lost. Ben Affleck does anything he can to get back to her and does this with all good intentions.

By the end of the movie, the FBI is in the girl's house trying to trick Ben Affleck into coming over there. At first the girl was on the FBI's side, but by the end of the conversation she secretly lets him know not to come. Although he never sees her again he writes her a letter saying, "I'll see you on the other side." Telling the truth goes a long way. It will get you out of situations that you shouldn't be in, and when you feel so strongly about something it usually comes true.

I highly recommend everyone to watch this movie! It had a good storyline and plot and kept me watching till the end. This movie reminded me of THR 103. When Oedipus father knew that his son was gonna kill him and marry him, Larius suddenly tries to avoid the problem by sending his new born baby away. By doing this karma got to him and it eventually came right back at him. Many movies and story lines seem to take on plays by the famous writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment