Sunday, September 19, 2010

Huh?


Freud main subject was himself, and judging from his work on the male psyche he was insane, he did cocaine.
Na,but really he did have other subjects
Rich, rich, rich Victorian people. And I really could picture one of the them saying, (british accent)
"I love money, its weight and color, lovely, and placing my delicate finger,O and by one on each shilling. I desire more money, I think I'll go kill my father, fruitfulls of money. and he plays nasty with my mother. I need to move."
To his credit, his work does magnify societies fuckedup-edness. Women were killing themselves, in baths and poisins; in the 20's they jumped out of windows.
And he used Oedipus a larger life, to validate his reasearch.

Can Oedipus then be son of government(the creator of societies)? he was.
Government does do one good thing, and then plagues us. And they get away with murder.

Oh shit, Freud,
you're right you're not crazy.

Aristotle?

No comments:

Post a Comment