Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Where and Why

So after a long day of work and class, I returned home to get away from it all. Unfortunately that did not last as long as I had hoped. Instead of unwinding at home I ended up going back to SBU with my girlfriend to support her as she tries out for the school play. Shes great and I know she will get whichever part she goes for. Although im not at home relaxing I am having a fairly good time. Im here now at the Tabler Arts Center waiting for the gf to get out. As I sit here waiting, I am also enjoying the sounds coming from the lower levels of the center, there is an open mic night going on. Some performers sound pretty good but some really need to get there act together. I got my laptop, obviously,so Ive also been working on sketchup stuff. I love the program but my laptop sucks and the lag is driving me crazy. Ill upload some screens from my project in one of my next couple of posts. well, thats all for now... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment