Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why do men lie??

First, when you look at the title, PLEASE, DO NOT think I have the queer thought. I just put up the title for the ANSWER that WOMEN have been looking for in most of their lifetime.. This question was once the top search on Google.

I was in a restaurant with a group of guys and girls, and by chance witnessed something, which I think is really hilarious. There was a group of people, bfs and gfs having their late dinner. It was a normal setting until there was a waitress sweeping the floor with a pretty low cut t-shirt, and unintentionally showed a good portion of her breasts... yes, I saw that too. Yet, this is not what I am trying to emphasize here.

As I saw that spectacular scene(yes, it is.), other people in the restaurant can see it too. So, that group of bfs, even though their gfs were sitting with them, couldn't stop themselves from checking out the waitress.. And of course, I saw how desperate they wanted to take a look at the SCENE... LOL.. However, it wasn't a pleasure for the gfs at all sitting at the table as I can see it from their faces. I PROMISED if anyone of you actually see the faces of the bfs and their gfs at the same time, u will have to LOL!!! Try to imagine a group of mixed smiley and angry faces, and think of the minds of both of the bfs and gfs at that moment.. oh... it's just like a true comedy.. Plus, it made the moment even funnier the waitress didn't know those gfs were staring at her so damn close, and she kept sweeping the floor with her head down and of course the body TOO..

When I spotted this funny moment, some of my friends had no clue of what I was laughing at until I told them what I saw later. Then, Here is what actually happened to me. One of the girl asked me, "Simon, did you just check out that girl like those guys over there?" I honestly said, "YES, SHE IS FINE!" This girl said, "YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT CHECKING OUT GIRLS SO INTENSE!!, YOU WILL JUST SCARE ALL THE AMERICAN WOMEN" I gave the least attention to what she said at the moment because I don't want to tell her, she is such a jerk!!

I personally think every man likes to look at girls, and this is an instinct, is part of man. Well, some men don't do that, and I have to be excused to that specific group of man... Sorry!

As I said, every man will do what I did, and I was just being honest to admit what I did. I don't mind to tell people I like women cos I ain't that PARTICULAR group of man but a NORMAL MAN!!!

Think about those bfs who were doing all kinds of tricks that they have learned in all these years in order to take a glimpse of that SCENE. WHY?? Because they were afraid of being accused the PERVERT!! or maybe they just don't want to make any trouble or argument.. whatever~

All in all, NOW the men have learned that women don't like men to be honest, and the men finally learned what is good to be a liar even though we don't want to lie to the women.

To the Girls: if your bf lies to you, he is actually doing himself and you a favor. So, pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't blame us, we were ONCE honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment