Sunday, September 19, 2010

2O/junior year

So last week i turned 20 years old, before turning 20 i was pretty excited because i did not want to be 19 anymore for a whole bunch of reasons. That year was the worst year of my life so far so i just wanted it to be over so i can start out fresh. Fresh is what i wanted. Yeah so since im in my junior year of college i know its time to buckle down so i oan start getting my life together because i know for a fact that i will be out of here 2012 spring regardless, i love stony brook but i will not be one of those students who do 6 years undergrad i just cant. i am going to need some guidance so i decided to go speak with one of the undergraduate adviser to plan things out. Of course the first thing he asked me was what do i see my self doing once i check out of stony brook. I told him i want to get my masters n social service or communications because i see my self either working with children or doing something in the entertainment business. He lead me to the career center where i will meet up with jonanna who is in charge of the performing arts internships and entertainment so im pretty excited about that.

1 comment: