Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Am I a secret person?

One of my friends just rattles on and on about her story when we meet. She starts with talking about her boyfriend, boy friend’s friend, her friend, her class on and on. For me, it is kind of interesting to listen to her story. I don’t even ask about that, but she tells me everything. In my case, I tell about my story when somebody asks me, but it is usually not in details. Be brief, I don’t talk too much.

Because of that, some of my friends said that you are kind of a secret person. You don’t tell me about your story a lot. That’s true, but I would say that they did not take cares about me by asking my school things or boy friend things. If they had interest about me and asked about my life, I would tell my story truly. When I meet my best friend, I tell her what I’m worried about and what I feel about my boyfriend these days. She knows me, so I don’t need any additional explanation of my story. It is hard for me to open my true mind to somebody who can be even close friend, not best friend. Am I weird? I don’t know this is what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment