I changed my old phone to Blackberry a week ago. I used to have a cell phone which I can do only texting and calling. I don’t feel inconvenience with using this old phone. I thought that I could use the internet easily because I usually bring my laptop with me, and I am not a business man needs to check the emails or other urgent information as soon as possible. Also, I didn’t want to pay the additional web fee by using smart phone. That was what I thought about Smartphone.
However, I realized that using Smartphone gives me more convenience in my life. I don’t need to even spend time typing my ID and password for checking the email. It just shows emails directly. I can also check the weather in every hour, and I do not need to waste my text by using the social instant messenger which I can send the text to my friend for free if there is only wifi. Before using the Smartphone, I thought “Do I really need a Smartphone?” Now I said, yes but not really. It was true that using Smartphone makes my life better. But the other side, I am pretty worried about how our lives can be more comfortable in the future. People do not have to even stand by themselves in the future..?
No comments:
Post a Comment